Welcome to Pen Acclaims: A Multi-disciplinary National Journal (FREE DOI)
Excelling the familiar periphery of routine substance, Pen Acclaims is offering to unfurl a new-fangled panorama in the contemporary management study. This search can reach a culmination only with authors’ as well as readers’ cooperation at large. This is precisely meant to be an exploratory analysis over the given topics to stimulate the budding genius into aspiring eminent management personalities and present an international platform for interactive pleasure and argumentative progression. We offer the allocation of Digital Object Identifier (DOI) at no additional charges.
Aims and Scope
Pen Acclaims represents a refereed, peer reviewed exponential journal publication with the aim of providing a platform for academia, researchers and students from various fields like management, commerce, law, humanities, social science and general.
- To focus on bridging the gap between research and practice
- Implementation of new and varied techniques of learning
- Integrating technological and market innovation
- To provide easy and hassle free paper submission and prompt response
The main aim of this journal is to establish a strong link between researchers and learners and to provide everyone with a common platform to enhance the development of learning standards. Our objectives include:
- Promoting interactions between various professionals
- Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas between individuals freely
- Fostering training amongst students
- Improvising methodology in research
- Integrating new teaching pedagogies
- Publishing quality research papers in the said fields
- Encouraging virtual training as a part of teaching techniques
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.